At this stage you will already know the truth about the AliExpress coupons. Today we have a very special article dealing with the amazing offers provided by AliExpress.
October has come to an end, and in AliExpress everyone is only talking about two things, the upcoming 11 11 AliExpress Shopping Festival, or, the fact that some of the biggest discounts in the world are going to take place, and unlimited amounts of offers are going to be available… Are you ready?
The Top 20 Brands that will be on Offer During the 11 11 Shopping Festival
- Telecast: If you are looking for a mid range tablet at a low price, don’t miss out on the discounts offered by Telecast during the 11.11. This tablet has great features, a slick design and comes with Windows 10. The Teclast X98 Pro will sell for 209$, 70$ less than usual (more information here). If they run out of stock before you get to buy one, take a look at the other pc tablet offers by clicking on this link and searching for the the category “Tablets”.
- Tablet Cube i7 Stylus: If the Telecast tablet is not exactly what you are looking for because you in search of pure processing power, during the 11.11 the Cube i7 Styles will be on sale for only 285.9$. More information here.
- Meizu: If buying a Chinese mobile phone has been crossing your mind for a while, don´t miss out on the superb offers. In terms of their star product, the Meizu M2 Mini, we have to say that there are not many units on sale, so it is quite possible they run out of stock before you can get your hands on one, however, here you have some information. In any case, during the 11 of the 11 there will be many more offers and discounts in mobile phones and technology, you can see them here.
- Xiaomi RedMi Note FDD: If you make it in time (not too much in stock) you can buy one of the cell phones of the year, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 FDD, for just 154$. More information here. If you compare it to it’s price in Amazon, it is 50$ cheaper.
- TronsMart (discounts up to 40%): Windows Tv Boxes are less popular than Android’s, however, more and more people are converting their televisions in some genuine PC’s. TronsMart are also famous for there ultra fast chargers, these charge your phone way faster than normal chargers (don’t worry they won’t burn out your battery). Here you can find more information.
- Vinsic (Discounts up to 40%): Vinsic is a brand specialized in electronic accessories for cell phones. Amongst their most famous products you will find their wide range of external batteries and chargers (solar powered ones are really cool and of course eco-friendly). Find more information here.
- Bluedio: How about trying out these headphones instead of the Dr Dre replicas. This brand has high quality speakers and headphones for very good prices. Check their products out here.
- Intelligent routers Xiaomi (discounts up to 30%): A side from the intelligent wrist band and their cell phones and tablets, this brand also has some very potent routers, during the 11 11 shopping festival they will be way cheaper then usual. For more information click here.
- Lemfo: Lemfo is a Chinese company specialized in smartwatches. These rather elegant watches are compatible with iOS and Android devices. Take a look here.
- Fashion clothing for Men, Women and Kids (up to 25% discounts): More information here. By the way the 11th of November is a good day to take a look at our acronym table to find brands in AliExpress.
- ICEbear: As good old Jon Snow would say, WINTER IS COMING, and what better way to keep warm than with a heavy duty ICEbear jacket (from 35$). As always, more information here.
- RockBros (up to 70% discounts): For all you cyclist out there, on the 11 you will be able to find all sorts of accessories for your bicycle here.
- Bmai: This is a brand that sells sports gear and apparel at incredible prices.
- Li-ning: Another sneaker and sport gear store. More information here.
- Sheinside: (up to 75% discount and world wide free shipping). Sheinside is one of the most popular fashion brands in AliExpress due to their competitive prices and their talent in inspiring their clothing designs in famous brands :). Take a look for yourself here.
- TOUCHBeauty, KIKI y POVOS: These stores specilize in beauty and well-being products for both men and women. You will be able to find electric shavers, face brushes, massage machines, waxing utensils… You can find products with up to 50% discount here.
- Shark: High quality watches up to 50% off.
- Everpretty: Cocktail dresses, prom dresses, night dresses, short dresses, long dresses ALL TYPES OF DRESSES 20% OFF right here.
- Sjcam: We can call these the better priced sisters of the GoPro. Don’t think that these are bad quality though. Thousands of sales and happy customers demonstrate that these are a high quality products (the only thing missing is a big brand name backing them up). You can find these here for 20% off.
- KBL, Berrys, Sleek, Hot Hair, LadyStar: If you are looking for hair extensions don’t miss out on the 55% discounts that you will be able to find during the 11 11 shopping festival. More information here.
Watch out AlixBlogger: Some sellers are playing dirty and are jacking up their prices and leaving the original ones as if they were a offer. Make sure to do a little bit of research before buying just to make sure you and not being fooled. We ask you not to buy anything from these sellers so we can teach them a lesson between all of us (they are messing with the wrong people ;)).
Take a look at the 11-11 Shopping Guide!
In China, the 11th November is known as the ‘Day of the Bachelors’ (also referred to as the Chinese antisaintvalentine), this is due to the four ‘1’s that formulate the date (11 – 11) and that, according to popular belief in China, resemble leafless trees. The Chinese consumerists celebrate this day enjoying a great number of promotions and sales provided by major e-commerce corporations.
For these e-commerce companies, this is the biggest party of the year on an international level. Big companies such as Alibaba, Group China, Jingdong or Dangdang become the main protagonists when dealing with online transactions. Just looking at last years 11 11 Shopping Festival, the Alibaba group made no less then 5,7 billion dollars in 24h, beating all global online sales records.
Before we continue, you might be interested in how do the AliExpress coupons work 11-11.
This is the reason why 11 – 11 has turned into such a great phenomenon for the Chinese masses. Obviously, AliExpress could not miss this huge party. Throughout the 11th November AliExpress will be offering millions of products up to 70% discount, incredible lighting offers (you have to be very alert if you don’t want to miss these), coupons and an endless array of promotions.. It is, without a doubt, the best opportunity for you to get started on all your Christmas gifts, don’t let the opportunity slip away from your fingers.
The 11 – 11 AliExpress Shopping Festival – How do the offers/coupons work and how to take advantage of the bargains
- The Shopping Festival is celebrated the 11th November, but in AliExpress the party begins two weeks earlier! In fact, since the 28th October, AliExpress has been preparing various games whereby you can get succulent discount coupons:
- From the 28th to the 30th October you will be able to win coins by playing Pop-up Parcel and Shake ‘n’ Save. Moreover, you will be able to obtain sellers coupons to spend in the best shops here.
- From the 31st to the 3rd November you will continue being able to win coins playing Pop-up Parcel (Note that in between product pages there is a hidden package that will allow you to play an extra match!). Equally, during these days there will already be millions of products with 50% discount.
- From the 4th to the 7th November you will be able to add products to your cart to gain more coins, as well as being able to access millions of products with 50% discounts in anticipation.
- From the 8th to the 10th pay attention to the bargains, you will be able to get coupons possessing great value for a very low price, and don’t forget to exchange your coins for coupons.
- And, finally the 11th November: The 11.11 Shopping Festival Begins! Millions of products at 50% discount, special offers … You can’t miss it!
Apart from games and discounts, AliExpress has prepared two competitions:
- Create your wish list: to obtain discount coupons, you will have to create a wish list (including those articles you wish to buy the 11 – 11) and share it on your social networks. The list that achieves most ‘likes’ will win a 50$ coupon.
- Photography competition: take a picture in which you demonstrate how you are preparing yourself for the 11 – 11 and share it via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or VK with the following hashtags #readyfor1111 #Aliexpress. You have until the 6th November to participate and you could win a coupon valued in 50$.
Only a few days left for the most anticipated event of the year to take place (at least for all us AliExpress fans): Don’t miss out or you will have to wait 12 months! In any case, make sure you pay close attention and hurry when buying during the 11 – 11, seeing as offers and promotions change on an hourly basis.