After writing a generic article for Nike products in AliExpress, it was only a matter of time before we turned our attention to Adidas. So without further a do, here is a guide on how to find the best products and the best Adidas shops / sellers in AliExpress.
By the way, before we begin, you might want to check out these specific articles:
What kind of Adidas products can we expect to find?
Until recently, all the Adidas products (like sneakers, leggings, thermic clothes, trousers, sweaters, glasses, gloves, football and basketball equipment…) in AliExpress were replicas.
Now, on the other hand, (we updated this article on June 2016) things seem to have changed a lot:
- There barely are any replicas left
- Each day there are more and more original Adidas products.
How do I find original Adidas sneakers (or any other product) in AliExpress?
The quickest way to find original Adidas is to go to this search and check for products with the famous guaranteed authenticity stamp:
If it features this logo, you can be 100% sure the product is original, in fact, products featuring this icon offer an extra warranty: if the product turns out to be fake, the seller will have to pay you up to double the price you originally paid.
(Speaking about good sellers, you might want to take a look at our chart of top sellers in AliExpress.)
The problem is that not all the original products in AliExpress feature this guaranteed authenticity icon, so you are going to have to keep your eye out for a couple of other things to make sure you don’t end up with a replica:
- The price is too low: if the price is too low, you can be sure it’s a replica. AliExpress has cheap Chinese brands and even some occidental brands such as Converse, but most original European and American brands are not that much cheaper than you would expect.
- The seller uses the original logo in the image and uses the name “Adidas” openly. It’s not an infallible method, but sellers offering replicas will usually modify the logo and avoid using the name of the brand.
- Ask the seller: sellers have no interest in selling you a replica telling you it’s an original, because if there is an issue later on, AliExpress will punish them.
Let’s get back to the first point, how much do these Adidas sneakers cost?
Like we mentioned before, Adidas sneakers aren’t much cheaper in AliExpress than in any other platform or shop, like Amazon. In fact, let’s compare a specific model: if you click here, you can see the catalogue of Adidas Climacool in AliExpress.
As you can see most of them go for 75€ or more, which is actually more expensive than the Adidas Climacool you can find in Amazon (clicking here).
And this considering I was looking for the cheapest Adidas in AliExpress…
Conclusion: if you are looking for original Adidas sneakers, AliExpress isn’t the best option
After what we just found, reaching a conclusion is pretty easy: if you are looking for original Adidas, AliExpress may be a bit too expensive. And that’s without counting shipping expenses, difficulty in returns (returning an item to China can be a bit of a hassle), etc…
Instead I recommend you try looking for Adidas products on Amazon, they tend to have better prices and shipping is a lot easier.
Need more help?
If you have any more doubts, leave us a comment, we are happy to help.